Tyrethane panels are manufactured using a special formulation of polyurethane to guarantee optimum screening and longer wear life.
Features & Benefits
- Modular design allows for sectional replacement of worn parts only, reducing maintenance costs.
- Modular panels are lightweights and easy to install, allowing quick and safe change-outs.
- Variety of designs available to suit your deck set-up. Requires no extra investment to reconfigure your deck frame.
- Tyrethane is available with PS, TS, TG and BD panels.
- Depending on application, tonnage, etc.
Cut Size Range
- Smallest – .0197" / .50 mm x 12.0 mm slot
- Largest – 3 1/2" square / 3/4" x 4" slot
Material Temperature Range
- Lowest – 0º C
- Highest – 65º C continuously, 80º C intermittent