Ty-Wire panels combine long wear life of polyurethane with the increased open area of woven wire cloth in a modular installation.
Features & Benefits
- Hybrid design blends polyurethane and wire cloth, offering greater open area than traditional modular polyurethane.
- Tapered openings virtually eliminate pegging.
- Unique composite material offers 4-6 times longer wear life than woven wire cloth.
- Ty-Wire is available with pin and sleeve (PS) and snap-in design (TS) panels.
- Up to 4" depending on particle size, type, drop height, rail spacing and feed method
Temperature Rating of
- Up to 71º C
Cut Size Range
- 1/8" to 1 5/8"